* I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. VERY pleasantly surprised.
* I firmly believe that Leonardo DiCaprio will be seen as the greatest actor of my generation. (And this movie has done nothing to change that opinion)
* The clothes! Oh the clothes!!
* But more importantly, the women's millinery!!!!!!!!
* The soundtrack was amazeballs. Modern day songs done in a 1920's way. Very nice.
* The problem with films made in Australia is I always get distracted by background/ very minor characters trying to work out where I know them from. (Oh hi Jack Thompson!! Happy to see you there Vince Colosimo!!)
* As someone who doesn't normally like Baz Luhrmann movies - I got car sick watching Moulin Rouge! - I recommend watching this.
(Or, it's way better the Star Trek Into Darkness, so go see this instead if Iron Man 3 is full.)